1. One book that changed your life
2. One book you have read more than once
3. One book you would want on a desert island
gee… tough one… Invisible Cities or The US Army Survival Guide
4. One book that made you laugh
Our Band Could Be Your Life…
5. One book that made you cry
The Satanic Verses
6. One book you wish had been written
Orbis Tertius – The Encyclopedia of Tlon
7. One book you wish had never had been written
8. One book you are currently reading
The Society of the Spectacle
9. One book you have been meaning to read
The Crying of Lot 49
10. Now, at this point, I’m supposed to tag 5 people to do this. Eh.
I’m sure you guys remember – back in school, I’d disappear for like a month at a time… “Work Exile,” as Erik called it.
Well, it’s back. You know where to find me until early April. Social engagements are few and far between – except Kelso Dunes in March – that’s a lock. I am also looking to start a public Google Calendar with all the fun arts + architecture stuff I try to do, keep everyone in the loop as to the people worth hearing, etc. Maximize my time by combining social and learning activities.
Not being melodramatic here, it’s not THAT bad. I just have a lot lot lot to do. I’ll miss you all dearly, please say hello sometime.
I mostly mean you, Mark and Ian… Or any other Lifter Puller junkies out there
I’ve been arranging all the songs that delineate the Nice Nice universe into an alternate order; re-chronologizing the narrative with every knowledge of the pointlessness and futility of it all.
But man, it’s fun. Give it a try, and let’s share our playlist whenever you feel done.